Our cool and casual Amelia Jumpsuit in beige with its relaxed style is designed for the perfect travelling or outdoor occasion; whether it’s a date to an art exhibit or a rooftop brunch gathering with close friends. This precious piece was named after one of our forever muses, Amelia Earhart, the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic ocean. Complete with a spread collar, tie waist, and front utility pockets, this chic jumpsuit offers a simple yet stylish look. Pair with strappy heels and a small satchel for a classic and feminine vibe.
- Made with GRS (Global Recycle Standard) certified recycled fabric from plastic bottles waste. This fabric feels light and comfortable to wear on a daily basis. Every items made with this fabric helps to reduce the amount of plastic waste in our environment.
- Made by local sewists in Bali who recently lost their previous job in the factory due to the pandemic. It's our core vision to support our artisan communities by providing jobs and stable income through each piece that we make.
- Composition: 100% GRS-certified recycled fabric.
- Featured with 2 spacious utility pockets & 2 side pockets.
- Fabric waist belt.
- Fluid & stain resistant recycled fabric.
- Elastic waist.
- Elastic sleeve-cuffs.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Please be advised standard delivery for items is 8 to 14 business days.
- Domestic Shipping:
- We offer $5 flat rate shipping and free shipping for orders over $75 in domestic shipping.
- International Shipping:
- We offer $15 flat rate shipping and free shipping for orders over $100 in international shipping.
For further information, see our Shipping Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like face masks, undergarments, gift cards, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
For further information, see our Returns Policy