Breathable and ultra-comfortable organic cotton shirt with exquisite printed Arnoldi pattern. Arnoldi is the name of Indonesia's rare national flower which grows in the rainforest of Sumatra and Borneo. The Rafflesia Arnoldi flower is known as the largest individual flower on Earth and is very famous for its rare beauty. We hope those who wear this beautiful shirt to embrace their unique qualities and to be proud of being different, like the Arnoldi flower.
- Relaxed fit
- Made from OCS (Organic 100 Content Standard) certified organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides from untreated, non-genetically modified seeds.
- Made by artisans in Bali who recently lost their previous job due to the pandemic.
- Machine wash in gentle cycle, do not bleach.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Please be advised standard delivery for items is 8 to 14 business days.
- Domestic Shipping:
- We offer $5 flat rate shipping and free shipping for orders over $75 in domestic shipping.
- International Shipping:
- We offer $15 flat rate shipping and free shipping for orders over $100 in international shipping.
For further information, see our Shipping Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like face masks, undergarments, gift cards, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
For further information, see our Returns Policy