Keep warm and look cool with this perfectly slouchy beanie. Throw it on and scrunch it back for an easy every day accessory. Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. This classic beanie is made on a hand knitting machine by a weaving collective in Peru.
- Material: 70% Alpaca, 23% Polyamide + 7% Wool
- One Size + Unisex
- Color: Beige
- Handmade with love in Peru.
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- Because of the hand-loomed nature of these scarves, each is one-of-a-kind and completely unique. There are slight variations in colors and patterns
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Please be advised standard delivery for items is 8 to 14 business days.
- Domestic Shipping:
- We offer $5 flat rate shipping and free shipping for orders over $75 in domestic shipping.
- International Shipping:
- We offer $15 flat rate shipping and free shipping for orders over $100 in international shipping.
For further information, see our Shipping Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like face masks, undergarments, gift cards, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
For further information, see our Returns Policy