About This Handicraft
A real jewel "Toquilla straw bag" from the Andes you can carry with you anywhere. Keep your cell phone and keys close at hand all day long with this must-have style.
Every detail is 100% handwoven by women artisans in Ecuador using natural fiber "Toquilla straw" (paja toquilla)
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by women artisans in Ecuador.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 8”tall x 8.5"wide x 4.5"deep / Handle Drop 3"
- Material: 100% Toquilla straw with Metal stripe
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or natural fiber color can change and fade.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Please be advised standard delivery for items is 8 to 14 business days.
- Domestic Shipping:
- We offer $5 flat rate shipping and free shipping for orders over $75 in domestic shipping.
- International Shipping:
- We offer $15 flat rate shipping and free shipping for orders over $100 in international shipping.
For further information, see our Shipping Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like face masks, undergarments, gift cards, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
For further information, see our Returns Policy